Saturday, February 12, 2011

yiling's birthday+ i was buzy ..

wednesday was yiling's birthday :)
we helped her celebrated at kent's garden ..
the reason we choosed the place is because there at our house nearby only
hee:]
we had fun on tat night ! :D
hope yiling have a unforgettable moment ~!


寿星婆 ;3
laopo forever :) <3

lalalala . (=


well, i was being buzy in my form 5 life
-buzy to complete the homework
if at previous year , i won't able to touch my home work one ==
but this year is totally different
know what? my class' teachers always give so much homework to do D:
-buzy to stay back at school
sienz, i was being force by the school to attend those activity
lame activity -.-
after i back, i need to complete my hw ..ZZz..

ohya,i was lazy to type msg this few day
tat's why i doesn't reply u guys -.-
sorry :D

i felt confuse about the spm, many thg haven't prepare
how am i going to have my spm on this year?? D:
stress ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment