Saturday, February 6, 2010

today is saturday..x)

nothing special today
haha
juz abit bored ah =.=
dun know why
today line damn bad!!! slow dao~~
apoo
bull shit line!! ><
really sienz de bo~

today my sch form1,3 and 5 gt class replacement.
nasib form 4 din have
haha!
if not want wake up early again!!
so tired ah ==
LOL..
but my class so many ppl got prefect camp
just less thn 10 ppl din go ..
including me =.=lll
..
my fren alice also got go
good luck in the camp lar~ xD
hahaha!!
walao~
next time will so many prefect inside at my class lw o.0
LOL!
like tat also best ;D
cos they is my classmate
dun worry they will catch us xD
hahaha!
shh~ x]

yeah
holiday almost coming~!!
and also CNY :)
although tat day is valentimeday too
but not important for me lor
hahaha! xD
CNY come faster pls :]
i wanna get ang pao !!
xD
tats all..bye bye =.=

No comments:

Post a Comment