Thursday, November 25, 2010

yesterday .:)

actually i wanted to write the date in topic
but i forgot what's the date was
and my computer can't show it to me now
weird ==
i was being stupid in holiday ! XD
i could forgot what's the day too ><

let's talk about yesterday :)
i hang out with sharon ,my dar yesterday
because she said she was being mushroom a home
and asked me whether want out or not
then,i replied her okay :D
cos suddenly wanted to eat MCDONALD at parkson x)
hahaha!

it's quite few people yesterday o.O
but there was full at cinema ~ o_o
perhaps is because the ticket more cheap on wednesday ~
at first we dont know to watch which movie
at last,we choose -HARRY POTTER- to watch
for real, it was my 1st time to watch harry potter
HAHA!
"no head no tail " get what i meant? =.=
it was no ending ..
made me blur only =_= |||

actually we had took some pic,but i was lazy to upload it XD

SOMEONE was came to miri already !
yeah ~! of course excited about it ! :D
choose one day hang out together .HAHAHA! :3


No comments:

Post a Comment